About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hare as Herald for Spring










Time in the studio has been passing by quickly, a bit like the start of this year which seems to have disappeared. The top brown hare is my Herald of Spring,  and below is the Blue Hare of Winter beating a hasty retreat....I suspect we will have a few more days of snow before winter is over though! Last Saturday was spent in the mountains at Lochnagar. It was a beautiful day matched by the wild life we saw-  woodpecker, red grouse, black cock, buzzard, short eared owl, hen harrier and two golden eagles plus both red and roe deer.  Fabulous!




No comments: