About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 15 November 2012

Hare Again

SOLD



I am painting hares again. This is the first one for a while, he looks kind of laid back and solid, which I like. This painting went well but the next one was a disaster, sometimes things just don't turn out the way you would like. I'll try again tomorrow. I might put the hare in my etsy shop or I might save him for the next makers fair in two weeks time..... I'm going to be flat out making more paintings for the next little while anyway so I will try to post more images as I go. I  need to practice taking photos with my new lights, these images were taken with no natural light at all, which my camera has never coped with before, so my little £10 spotlights from ikea have been a good investment and should make life easier in these dark winter days. I'm looking forward to a busy weekend visiting family, checking out a craft fair on Sunday and painting inbetween times. It's easier and better to be busy than bored!  

P.S. this is my 100th post! Thanks for keeping up with my rather erratic ramblings !!

No comments: