About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 26 October 2012

Winter is coming....


I seem to have been working rather a lot lately ,with not much to show for it... (I'm hoping that is about to change.) I managed to sneak out this morning for a quick walk in the sunshine, I saw crested tits and three red squirrels. I smelt the pines, dazzled my eyes on the water and tasted snow in the air.


Later, back home I looked out the window to see the first snow of the winter just starting to settle. Winter is coming........


today, first snow of Winter 2012/13


No comments: