About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 20 September 2012

New work...and a new Art Fair.



I have been photographing and uploading images today. I put a big order into MOO for greetings cards this morning ( there's a healthy discount on at the moment) so I am looking forward to having them delivered in time for my first art fair.

Highland Art Fair
 Friday 5th October 17.00-21.00
 Saturday 6th  09.00-18.00
 at Nairn Community and Arts Centre,
 King Street, Nairn IV12 4BQ.

There's going to be be a wide range of art and crafts for sale from contemporary to traditional, including a cup cake stall so I won't be going hungry. He he! There will be refreshments and some entertainment on Friday evening so please come along and join in the fun if you live locally.

3 comments:

Pia Drent said...

Wish you a good day there! Someday I'll be near when you have a fair :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your first art fair. It is always such a wonderful way to connect and meet new people and their work. Your paintings are amazing!
I have been trying to see what I can use to print on Moo's greeting cards as well, as I am a regular customer and love their sustainability. Have a wonderful weekend and hope the fair goes well.

Imogen Greene said...

Thank you both for your kind comments, it's nice to have that support.