About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Packaging



I've been a bit under the weather since the weekend but I'm still spending time in the studio. I've been painting more pottery shards and have been working on my packaging and started relisting on etsy this afternoon. I made  these little pouches for a few of the shards using scrap cotton material, cotton string and a rubber stamp. They can be worn as a necklace or look good as a handbag charm too. I'm about to order more small recycled card boxes for them and I want to carve my own rubber stamps, so I need to do a bit of researching materials for that. A good way to spend whats left of this dark and damp afternoon I think...... and another cup of peppermint tea will go down a treat.




No comments: