About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Nethy Bridge Highland Games


I'm busy making new business cards and display boards for showing some work at the Nethy Bridge Highland Games. I'll have cards, mounted illustrations and framed work at the Explore Abernethy stall. Another first as I've never done this type of event before. Fingers crossed it goes well ! I'll post some photos on Sunday. Ooops, almost forgot, it's on this Saturday 11th, Nethy Bridge playing fields in the centre of the village. Please come along if you are in the area!

No comments: