About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 22 June 2012

A week on the West Coast...

The road to the West


Our week on the West Coast was fabulous as anticipated. I was content mainly just to look and only did a couple of quick drawings so it was a proper holiday. There was just so much to look at- red throated divers in the bay, otter sightings almost daily, moths and butterflies, I could go on and on but best just to share some photos.... There will be a couple of other instalments next week.


Rock pool jewels

A feisty crab

Pink on the Mountains

Sunset on the first night

Unidentified jellyfish- (if you know what this is please let me know)

Six spot burnets mating?


No comments: