About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Monday 21 May 2012

Some new pieces

I've done a few new pieces , ospreys, which we see locally, a fox and a golden hare who looks a bit ancient and wise. Golden hares are the most fantastic looking creatures don't you think? One day I will go to Ireland to see them - they really do exist, blue eyes and all!





I need to decide which to put in Imogen's Attic and which to keep for the show, at least two of them will be appearing in the shop over the next couple of days. Some days work just flows, I'm pleased this was one of those days, plus I took lots of breaks in the sunshine, it's been a while since we had any so I just had to make the most of it.

1 comment:

Pia Drent said...

Beautiful as always, Imogen.