About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hare of the day.


I just had a message from Jenna Odie that she has included my hare ACEO on her latest blog post. 
There are lots of interesting collections of art and crafty things on her blog, all British made. Thanks Jenna! You can find the ACEO post here. The hare is one of a series of four that I made a while back, one is sold but the others are still in my etsy shop. I think this one is my favourite though!


No comments: