About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Saturday 21 April 2012

Notes on birds and other beasts.

Groundnesting by Jenny McLaren 2011


I have managed to get all my work done for my exhibition " Notes on Birds and other Beasts" Yeeeesssss! ....... but I'm also about to start a new blog  so I will let you know when it is up and running and there will be several posts about the preparation, opening night and what happens next. I am starting to get excited about it now all the hard work is nearly done. Excited and a little bit scared!

Navigation by Jenny McLaren 2012

As you can see from the images my work as Jenny is different in style from Imogen so to simplify things I thought it would be good to have separate blogs. I'm also planning on having an on-line Jenny McLaren shop. I am wondering , however, just where am I going to find the time for all this.........

No comments: