About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 3 February 2012

Etsy conversations


I've just had a lovely conversation on Etsy with Georgianne Holland of Nestle and Soar, she included my chaffinch painting in her Top Ten blog. How lovely! I still find it truly amazing to be able to make connections with other artists who live half way round the world with just a couple of taps on the keyboard. Please click on the links to see Georgianne's shop and check out her blog. 

 

One of Georgianne's handcrafted pillows


1 comment:

Georgianne Holland said...

Thank you Imogen for checking out my fiber folk art. I, too, spend lots of time wandering around the mountains (of Colorado), looking at trees, birds, and rocks. I then go back to my studio and create. I salute our kindred souls...Georgianne Holland. Nestle and Soar!