About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 27 January 2012

LITTLE BIRDS


These little pen and wash drawings are about to go into my etsy shop. They're a bit different from my usual style but I'm happy to play around with different looks for the moment. This year so far has been a bit hectic, I've been away for a few days doing fieldwork which was fun and interesting and took me into the spectacular landscape of Rannoch moor- see my photo below but I'm finding it a bit difficult to get back into a routine in the studio, so I've just been doing quick drawings and doing a lot of thinking about what I want to achieve this year. I have pages and pages of lists in my notebook so perhaps I should stop with the lists and just get on with it................................



Rannoch Moor  22/01/12


No comments: