About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Monday 28 November 2011

Thanks Eliza!



One of my papercuts has been featured on Eliza K's blog along with a few other papercut artists.
Nice start to the morning!
I'm going to be busy over the next couple of days
making new work for etsy.
There will be new listings in my shop on Wednesday if you want to take a peek




Eliza K



No comments: